Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical LabVIEW Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any LabVIEW related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated LabVIEW specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the LabVIEW Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 804 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which LabVIEW improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 804 standard requirements:
- How will the group know that the solution worked?
- Is the team sponsored by a champion or stakeholder leader?
- Can We Measure the Return on Analysis?
- Do the LabVIEW decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Are team charters developed?
- What are the implications of this decision 10 minutes, 10 months, and 10 years from now?
- In what ways are LabVIEW vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- How do your measurements capture actionable LabVIEW information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
- Does LabVIEW create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- How do we know if we are successful?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the LabVIEW book in PDF containing 804 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your LabVIEW self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the LabVIEW Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which LabVIEW areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough LabVIEW Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage LabVIEW projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step LabVIEW Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 LabVIEW project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: How do senior leaders review organizational performance?
- Change Management Plan: Change invariability confront many relationships especially those that require a set of behaviours What roles with in the organization are affected and how?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have all involved LabVIEW project stakeholders and work groups committed to the LabVIEW project?
- Risk Audit: Are all programs planned and conducted according to recognised safety standards?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is earned value analysis completed to assess LabVIEW project performance?
- Project Scope Statement: How will you verify the accuracy of the work of the LabVIEW project, and what constitutes acceptance of the deliverables?
- Closing Process Group: Specific – Is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Initiating Process Group: Are stakeholders properly informed about the status of the LabVIEW project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are People Afraid to Let You Know When others Are Under Allocated?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will additional funds be needed for hardware or software?
Step-by-step and complete LabVIEW Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 LabVIEW project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 LabVIEW project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 LabVIEW project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 LabVIEW project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 LabVIEW project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 LabVIEW project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any LabVIEW project with this in-depth LabVIEW Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose LabVIEW projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in LabVIEW and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make LabVIEW investments work better.
This LabVIEW All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.