Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Lake Health Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Lake Health related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Lake Health specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Lake Health Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Lake Health improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Who controls the risk?
- Do we have the right people on the bus?
- Were any designed experiments used to generate additional insight into the data analysis?
- How do you manage and improve your Lake Health work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
- What is Effective Lake Health?
- Does Lake Health analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Have benefits been optimized with all key stakeholders?
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Lake Health is underway?
- What is the recommended frequency of auditing?
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Lake Health book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Lake Health self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Lake Health Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Lake Health areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Lake Health Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Lake Health projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Lake Health Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Lake Health project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree is the team cognizant of small wins to be celebrated along the way?
- Planning Process Group: Is the duration of the programme sufficient to ensure a cycle that will Lake Health project the sustainability of the interventions?
- Initiating Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for ensuring that its training activities are appropriately resourced and support is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Lake Health project risks at various Lake Health project stages?
- Risk Audit: Are end-users enthusiastically committed to the Lake Health project and the system/product to be built?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What cost data should be used to estimate costs during the 2-year follow-up period?
- Planning Process Group: When developing the estimates for Lake Health project phases, you choose to add the individual estimates for the activities that comprise each phase. What type of estimation method are you using?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its research funding systems are appropriately effective and constructive in enabling quality research outcomes?
- WBS Dictionary: Is the work done on a work package level as described in the WBS dictionary?
Step-by-step and complete Lake Health Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Lake Health project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Lake Health project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Lake Health project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Lake Health project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Lake Health project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Lake Health project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Lake Health project with this in-depth Lake Health Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Lake Health projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Lake Health and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Lake Health investments work better.
This Lake Health All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.