Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Land mobile service Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Land mobile service related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Land mobile service specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Land mobile service Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 654 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Land mobile service improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 654 standard requirements:
- Are we Assessing Land mobile service and Risk?
- Do we say no to customers for no reason?
- What one word do we want to own in the minds of our customers, employees, and partners?
- Are improved process (‘should be’) maps modified based on pilot data and analysis?
- What quality tools were useful in the control phase?
- How do we know that any Land mobile service analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- What vendors make products that address the Land mobile service needs?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Land mobile service leader?
- What is the implementation plan?
- How can we improve Land mobile service?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Land mobile service book in PDF containing 654 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Land mobile service self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Land mobile service Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Land mobile service areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Land mobile service Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Land mobile service projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Land mobile service Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Land mobile service project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have Land mobile service project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Cost Management Plan: Time management – How will the schedule impact of changes be estimated and approved?
- Activity Resource Requirements: Are there unresolved issues that need to be addressed?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Do you take the time to clearly define roles and responsibilities on Land mobile service project tasks?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are Best Practices in use for the Performance Measurement System?
- Scope Management Plan: Are stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Variance Analysis: How are material, labor, and overhead standards set?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Land mobile service project repository for each release?
- Cost Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Land mobile service project scheduling & tracking?
- Procurement Audit: Is there an effective risk management system continuously monitoring procurement risk?
Step-by-step and complete Land mobile service Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Land mobile service project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Land mobile service project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Land mobile service project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Land mobile service project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Land mobile service project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Land mobile service project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Land mobile service project with this in-depth Land mobile service Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Land mobile service projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Land mobile service and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Land mobile service investments work better.
This Land mobile service All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.