Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Large technical system Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Large technical system related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Large technical system specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Large technical system Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 659 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Large technical system improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 659 standard requirements:
- Are documented procedures clear and easy to follow for the operators?
- Is Large technical system linked to key stakeholder goals and objectives?
- Does the response plan contain a definite closed loop continual improvement scheme (e.g., plan-do-check-act)?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Large technical system Experience, and Brand Value
- How can we best use all of our knowledge repositories to enhance learning and sharing?
- How do we do risk analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
- What needs improvement?
- How do we Improve Large technical system service perception, and satisfaction?
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated Large technical system techniques
- Who needs to know about Large technical system ?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Large technical system book in PDF containing 659 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Large technical system self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Large technical system Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Large technical system areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Large technical system Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Large technical system projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Large technical system Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Large technical system project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Planning Process Group: Is the pace of implementing the products of the programme ensuring the completeness of the results of the Large technical system project?
- Executing Process Group: Why should Large technical system project managers strive to make their jobs look easy?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the bases and rates for allocating costs from each indirect pool consistently applied?
- Project Management Plan: Was the peer (technical) review of the cost estimates duly coordinated with the cost estimate center of expertise and addressed in the review documentation and certification?
- Quality Metrics: What group is empowered to define quality requirements?
- Risk Audit: Do requirements demand the use of new analysis, design, or testing methods?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the Large technical system project cutting across the entire organization?
- Cost Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8–40 hours)?
- Initiating Process Group: The Large technical system project you are managing has nine stakeholders. How many channel of communications are there between these stakeholders?
Step-by-step and complete Large technical system Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Large technical system project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Large technical system project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Large technical system project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Large technical system project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Large technical system project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Large technical system project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Large technical system project with this in-depth Large technical system Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Large technical system projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Large technical system and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Large technical system investments work better.
This Large technical system All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.