Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Lateral computing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Lateral computing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Lateral computing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Lateral computing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 695 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Lateral computing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 695 standard requirements:
- Is new knowledge gained imbedded in the response plan?
- Is there a limit on the number of users in Lateral computing ?
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting Lateral computing with what users do day-to-day?
- Your reputation and success is your lifeblood, and Lateral computing shows you how to stay relevant, add value, and win and retain customers
- Is data collection planned and executed?
- Who are the key stakeholders?
- How will you measure the results?
- How Will We Measure Success?
- What constraints exist that might impact the team?
- Does Lateral computing create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Lateral computing book in PDF containing 695 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Lateral computing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Lateral computing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Lateral computing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Lateral computing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Lateral computing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Lateral computing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Lateral computing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its systems for communicating with and among staff are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Review – what are some common errors in activities to avoid?
- Procurement Audit: Are there special emergency purchase order procedures?
- Network Diagram: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Lateral computing project?
- Issue Log: Persistence; will users learn a work around or will they be bothered every time?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How solid is the Lateral computing projection of competitive reaction?
- Project Scope Statement: If there are vendors, have they signed off on the Lateral computing project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: In Which phase of the Acquisition Process Cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Risk Data Sheet: What is the duration of infection (the length of time the host is infected with the organizm) in a normal healthy human host?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a procedure exist to ensure the Lateral computing project work is completed in the appropriate sequence and on time?
Step-by-step and complete Lateral computing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Lateral computing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Lateral computing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Lateral computing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Lateral computing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Lateral computing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Lateral computing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Lateral computing project with this in-depth Lateral computing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Lateral computing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Lateral computing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Lateral computing investments work better.
This Lateral computing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.