Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Launch service provider Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Launch service provider related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Launch service provider specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Launch service provider Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 715 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Launch service provider improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 715 standard requirements:
- Does Launch service provider systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- Why do measure/indicators matter?
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
- When is Knowledge Management Measured?
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Launch service provider goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Launch service provider that make it risky?
- Which criteria are used to determine which projects are going to be pursued or discarded?
- What is the implementation plan?
- Will team members perform Launch service provider work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
- Instead of going to current contacts for new ideas, what if you reconnected with dormant contacts–the people you used to know? If you were going reactivate a dormant tie, who would it be?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Launch service provider book in PDF containing 715 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Launch service provider self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Launch service provider Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Launch service provider areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Launch service provider Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Launch service provider projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Launch service provider Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Launch service provider project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Who will be impacted (both positively and negatively) as a result of or during the execution of this Launch service provider project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Launch service provider project sufficiently qualified?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization address regulatory, legal, and ethical compliance?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is an industry recognized support tool(s) being used for Launch service provider project scheduling & tracking?
- Activity List: Can you determine the activity that must finish, before this activity can start?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Has the need for the Launch service provider project been properly established?
- Risk Audit: Are all programs planned and conducted according to recognised safety standards?
- Procurement Audit: Is there ineffective internal communication in the procurement function/unit?
- Risk Management Plan: Risk Probability and Impact: How will the probabilities and impacts of risk items be assessed?
Step-by-step and complete Launch service provider Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Launch service provider project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Launch service provider project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Launch service provider project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Launch service provider project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Launch service provider project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Launch service provider project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Launch service provider project with this in-depth Launch service provider Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Launch service provider projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Launch service provider and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Launch service provider investments work better.
This Launch service provider All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.