Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Leader development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Leader development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Leader development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Leader development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Leader development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 619 standard requirements:
- Has anyone else (internal or external to the group) attempted to solve this problem or a similar one before? If so, what knowledge can be leveraged from these previous efforts?
- Workforce Development What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of workforce and leader development?
- How do your workforce performance management system and your workforce and leader development systems reinforce your culture?
- Is a response plan in place for when the input, process, or output measures indicate an ‘out-of-control’ condition?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of workforce and leader development?
- What are your current LEVELS in KEY MEASURES or INDICATORS of WORKFORCE and leader development?
- How might the group capture best practices and lessons learned so as to leverage improvements?
- How are the Leader development’s objectives aligned to the group’s overall stakeholder strategy?
- What are the Key enablers to make this Leader development move?
- How are you going to measure success?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Leader development book in PDF containing 619 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Leader development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Leader development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Leader development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Leader development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Leader development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Leader development Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Leader development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are work packages assigned to performing organizations?
- Procurement Audit: Was the expert likely to gain privileged knowledge from his activity which could be advantageous for him in a subsequent competition?
- Cost Baseline: Has the Leader development project (or Leader development project phase) been evaluated against each objective established in the product description and Integrated Leader development project Plan?
- Risk Audit: Have reasonable steps been taken to reduce the risks to acceptable levels?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Assuming that you have identified a number of risks in the Leader development project, how would you prioritize them?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a procedure exist to ensure the Leader development project work is completed in the appropriate sequence and on time?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which types of reports would help provide summary information to senior management?
- Variance Analysis: There are detailed schedules which support control account and work package start and completion dates/events?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the preparations required for facing difficulties?
- Cost Baseline: Vac -variance at completion, how much over/under budget do you expect to be?
Step-by-step and complete Leader development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Leader development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Leader development project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Leader development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Leader development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Leader development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Leader development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Leader development project with this in-depth Leader development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Leader development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Leader development and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Leader development investments work better.
This Leader development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.