Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Leadership Initiatives Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Leadership Initiatives related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Leadership Initiatives specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Leadership Initiatives Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 674 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Leadership Initiatives improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 674 standard requirements:
- What are our key indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
- What were the financial benefits resulting from any ‘ground fruit or low-hanging fruit’ (quick fixes)?
- When is Knowledge Management Measured?
- How long will it take to change?
- Are you taking your company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- Is the team adequately staffed with the desired cross-functionality? If not, what additional resources are available to the team?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Leadership Initiatives team, Leadership Initiatives itself?
- Are there Leadership Initiatives Models?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Leadership Initiatives?
- Have you found any ‘ground fruit’ or ‘low-hanging fruit’ for immediate remedies to the gap in performance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Leadership Initiatives book in PDF containing 674 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Leadership Initiatives self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Leadership Initiatives Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Leadership Initiatives areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Leadership Initiatives Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Leadership Initiatives projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Leadership Initiatives Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Leadership Initiatives project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Is the organizational structure established and each positions responsibility defined?
- Cost Baseline: Suppose you were buying 10 PCs for your new business. What would some of the life cycle costs be?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Leadership Initiatives project management processes you chose to use?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Issues Management?
- Quality Audit: What experience do staff have in the type of work that the audit entails?
- Project Scope Statement: What is the most common tool for helping define the detail?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will you use an assessment of the Leadership Initiatives project environment as a tool to discover risk to the requirements process?
- Risk Audit: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the Leadership Initiatives project?
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you know which stakeholders will participate in the requirements effort?
- Cost Management Plan: What is the work breakdown structure for the Leadership Initiatives project?
Step-by-step and complete Leadership Initiatives Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Leadership Initiatives project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Leadership Initiatives project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Leadership Initiatives project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Leadership Initiatives project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Leadership Initiatives project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Leadership Initiatives project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Leadership Initiatives project with this in-depth Leadership Initiatives Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Leadership Initiatives projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Leadership Initiatives and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Leadership Initiatives investments work better.
This Leadership Initiatives All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.