Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Lean Six Sigma Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Lean Six Sigma related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Lean Six Sigma specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Lean Six Sigma Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 715 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Lean Six Sigma improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 715 standard requirements:
- Are there any energy-intensive processes that could be targeted in your organization using lean six sigma methods?
- What has the team done to assure the stability and accuracy of the measurement process?
- Where do BPMS start and Business Process Improvement / Lean Six Sigma leave off?
- Do Lean Six Sigma rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- How is lean six sigma different from TOGAF architecture?
- How can we become more high-tech but still be high touch?
- Why Do you Need Lean Six Sigma?
- How much does Lean Six Sigma help?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Lean Six Sigma book in PDF containing 715 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Lean Six Sigma self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Lean Six Sigma Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Lean Six Sigma areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Lean Six Sigma Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Lean Six Sigma projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Lean Six Sigma Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Lean Six Sigma project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Assuming that you have identified a number of risks in the Lean Six Sigma project, how would you prioritize them?
- Closing Process Group: What is the overall risk of the Lean Six Sigma project to the organization?
- Variance Analysis: Are all CWBS elements specified for external reporting?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are steps identified by which Lean Six Sigma project documents may be changed?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are overhead cost budgets established for each organization which has authority to incur overhead costs?
- Change Management Plan: Clearly articulate the overall business benefits of the Lean Six Sigma project -why are you doing this now?
- Quality Audit: Are all complaints involving the possible failure of a device, labeling, or packaging to meet any of its specifications reviewed, evaluated, and investigated?
- Milestone List: What is the organization s history in doing similar activities?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the team’s purpose contain themes that are particularly meaningful and memorable?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the main processes included in Lean Six Sigma project quality management?
Step-by-step and complete Lean Six Sigma Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Lean Six Sigma project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Lean Six Sigma project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Lean Six Sigma project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Lean Six Sigma project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Lean Six Sigma project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Lean Six Sigma project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Lean Six Sigma project with this in-depth Lean Six Sigma Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Lean Six Sigma projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Lean Six Sigma and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Lean Six Sigma investments work better.
This Lean Six Sigma All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.