Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Lean startup Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Lean startup related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Lean startup specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Lean startup Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 705 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Lean startup improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 705 standard requirements:
- Was a detailed process map created to amplify critical steps of the ‘as is’ stakeholder process?
- What are internal and external Lean startup relations?
- Do we monitor the Lean startup decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- Is the optimal solution selected based on testing and analysis?
- What critical content must be communicated; who, what, when, where, and how?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Lean startup process?
- Does the response plan contain a definite closed loop continual improvement scheme (e.g., plan-do-check-act)?
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
- How do we provide a safe environment -physically and emotionally?
- How important is Lean startup to the user organizations mission?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Lean startup book in PDF containing 705 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Lean startup self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Lean startup Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Lean startup areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Lean startup Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Lean startup projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Lean startup Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Lean startup project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Did the Lean startup project team have enough people to execute the Lean startup project plan?
- Quality Metrics: What metrics are important and most beneficial to measure?
- Project Portfolio management: Why would the work force want to know the force rank order of the portfolio?
- Team Directory: Decisions: Is the most suitable form of contract being used?
- Executing Process Group: What are the main types of contracts if you do decide to outsource?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have Lean startup project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is risk identification completed regularly throughout the Lean startup project?
- Project Management Plan: Are there any scope changes proposed for a previously authorized Lean startup project?
- Activity Attributes: What is the organization s history in doing similar activities?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
Step-by-step and complete Lean startup Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Lean startup project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Lean startup project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Lean startup project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Lean startup project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Lean startup project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Lean startup project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Lean startup project with this in-depth Lean startup Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Lean startup projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Lean startup and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Lean startup investments work better.
This Lean startup All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.