Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical LeanIX Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any LeanIX related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated LeanIX specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the LeanIX Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 725 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which LeanIX improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 725 standard requirements:
- Are different versions of process maps needed to account for the different types of inputs?
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to LeanIX? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- How do we measure risk?
- How frequently do we track measures?
- Is the LeanIX process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- What are the types and number of measures to use?
- Does our organization need more LeanIX education?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the LeanIX process?
- Who will use it?
- How and when will the baselines be defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the LeanIX book in PDF containing 725 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your LeanIX self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the LeanIX Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which LeanIX areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough LeanIX Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage LeanIX projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step LeanIX Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 LeanIX project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Portfolio management: Agility. How do organizations re-align portfolio when strategic objectives change?
- Cost Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What resources (both financial and non-financial) are available/needed?
- Lessons Learned: What should have been accomplished during predeployment that was not accomplished?
- Schedule Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Lessons Learned: How satisfied are you with your involvement in the development and/or review of the LeanIX project Scope during LeanIX project Initiation and Planning?
- Procurement Audit: Does the contract meet criteria of completeness and consistency?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure LeanIX project success?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What stakeholder group needs, expectations, and interests are being met by the LeanIX project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: After how many days will the lease cost be the same as the purchase cost for the equipment?
Step-by-step and complete LeanIX Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 LeanIX project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 LeanIX project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 LeanIX project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 LeanIX project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 LeanIX project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 LeanIX project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any LeanIX project with this in-depth LeanIX Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose LeanIX projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in LeanIX and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make LeanIX investments work better.
This LeanIX All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.