Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical LeanIX Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any LeanIX related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated LeanIX specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the LeanIX Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 725 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which LeanIX improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 725 standard requirements:
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations LeanIX values?
- Is the impact that LeanIX has shown?
- What process should we select for improvement?
- What is the craziest thing we can do?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving LeanIX forward?
- What has the team done to assure the stability and accuracy of the measurement process?
- Among the LeanIX product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- Are stakeholder processes mapped?
- Do we all define LeanIX in the same way?
- Who will determine interim and final deadlines?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the LeanIX book in PDF containing 725 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your LeanIX self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the LeanIX Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which LeanIX areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough LeanIX Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage LeanIX projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step LeanIX Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 LeanIX project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Closing Process Group: Will the LeanIX project deliverable(s) replace a current asset or group of assets?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is the organization s history in doing similar tasks?
- Planning Process Group: What is involved in LeanIX project scope management, and why is good LeanIX project scope management so important on information technology LeanIX projects?
- Cost Baseline: Review your risk triggers -have your risks changed?
- Quality Management Plan: How do you ensure that your sampling methods and procedures meet your data quality objectives?
- Risk Management Plan: For software; Does the software interface with new or unproven hardware or unproven vendor products?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Explain the make-or-buy process and how to perform the financial calculations involved in the process. What are the main types of contracts if you do decide to outsource?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for maintaining and advancing the capabilities of its staff, particularly in relation to the Mission of the organization, is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the current scope of the LeanIX project substantially different than that originally defined?
Step-by-step and complete LeanIX Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 LeanIX project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 LeanIX project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 LeanIX project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 LeanIX project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 LeanIX project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 LeanIX project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any LeanIX project with this in-depth LeanIX Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose LeanIX projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in LeanIX and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make LeanIX investments work better.
This LeanIX All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.