Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Learning pathway Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Learning pathway related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Learning pathway specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Learning pathway Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 682 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Learning pathway improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 682 standard requirements:
- What are the agreed upon definitions of the high impact areas, defect(s), unit(s), and opportunities that will figure into the process capability metrics?
- How do you assess your Learning pathway workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- Will it be accepted by users?
- Implementation Planning- is a pilot needed to test the changes before a full roll out occurs?
- Who controls the risk?
- Measure, Monitor and Predict Learning pathway Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Learning pathway strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected Learning pathway results are met?
- Is a contingency plan established?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate Learning pathway data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Learning pathway book in PDF containing 682 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Learning pathway self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Learning pathway Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Learning pathway areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Learning pathway Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Learning pathway projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Learning pathway Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Learning pathway project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Evaluate the performance of operating organizations?
- Variance Analysis: Are there knowledgeable Learning pathway projections of future performance?
- Source Selection Criteria: What common questions or problems are associated with debriefings?
- Risk Management Plan: Does the software engineering team have the right mix of skills?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the informal organization make use of individual resources and meet individual needs?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Resource Providers; Who can provide resources to ensure the implementation of the Learning pathway project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when they occur?
- Schedule Management Plan: Can additional resources be added to subsequent tasks to reduce the durations of those tasks?
- Project Portfolio management: Consider the benefit of the strategic objectives portfolio and its relationship to the Learning pathway project portfolio. How is this helpful in Learning pathway project selection?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who holds positions of responsibility in interested organizations?
Step-by-step and complete Learning pathway Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Learning pathway project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Learning pathway project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Learning pathway project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Learning pathway project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Learning pathway project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Learning pathway project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Learning pathway project with this in-depth Learning pathway Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Learning pathway projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Learning pathway and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Learning pathway investments work better.
This Learning pathway All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.