Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Learning pathway Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Learning pathway related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Learning pathway specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Learning pathway Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 682 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Learning pathway improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 682 standard requirements:
- How will effects be measured?
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Learning pathway processes?
- What is the magnitude of the improvements?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- Is the improvement team aware of the different versions of a process: what they think it is vs. what it actually is vs. what it should be vs. what it could be?
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
- What are the Key enablers to make this Learning pathway move?
- Does Learning pathway systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- Are the best solutions selected?
- Is Learning pathway dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Learning pathway book in PDF containing 682 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Learning pathway self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Learning pathway Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Learning pathway areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Learning pathway Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Learning pathway projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Learning pathway Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Learning pathway project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How do risks change during the Learning pathway projects life cycle?
- Variance Analysis: How do you identify potential or actual overruns and underruns?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have Learning pathway project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for supporting staff research capability is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Learning pathway project?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Learning pathway project?
- Executing Process Group: What are the critical steps involved with strategy mapping?
- Source Selection Criteria: When is it appropriate to conduct a preproposal conference?
- Procurement Audit: Are budget transfers within the general fund made for only those items permitted by law and regulation?
- Procurement Audit: Are there procedures to ensure that changes to purchase orders will be updated on the computer files?
Step-by-step and complete Learning pathway Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Learning pathway project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Learning pathway project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Learning pathway project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Learning pathway project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Learning pathway project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Learning pathway project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Learning pathway project with this in-depth Learning pathway Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Learning pathway projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Learning pathway and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Learning pathway investments work better.
This Learning pathway All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.