Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Learning Stack Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Learning Stack related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Learning Stack specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Learning Stack Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Learning Stack improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What management system can we use to leverage the Learning Stack experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- Was a pilot designed for the proposed solution(s)?
- Do the Learning Stack decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Have any additional benefits been identified that will result from closing all or most of the gaps?
- Are accountability and ownership for Learning Stack clearly defined?
- Who are four people whose careers I’ve enhanced?
- Customer Measures: How Do Customers See Us?
- Do we have past Learning Stack Successes?
- What key measures identified indicate the performance of the stakeholder process?
- How can we best use all of our knowledge repositories to enhance learning and sharing?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Learning Stack book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Learning Stack self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Learning Stack Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Learning Stack areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Learning Stack Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Learning Stack projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Learning Stack Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Learning Stack project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which functions, departments, and activities of the organization are going to be affected?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Was the document/deliverable developed per the appropriate or required standards (for example, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers standards)?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Were Learning Stack project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do the relationships of the informal organization motivate task- relevant behavior and facilitate task completion?
- Schedule Management Plan: Which status reports are received per the Learning Stack project Plan?
- Issue Log: Are there too many who have an interest in some aspect of your work?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do others have the time to dedicate to your Learning Stack project?
- Risk Data Sheet: What actions can be taken to eliminate or remove risk?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What procedures will be utilised to ensure effective monitoring of Learning Stack project progress?
- Team Member Status Report: Is there evidence that staff is taking a more professional approach toward management of the organizations Learning Stack projects?
Step-by-step and complete Learning Stack Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Learning Stack project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Learning Stack project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Learning Stack project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Learning Stack project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Learning Stack project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Learning Stack project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Learning Stack project with this in-depth Learning Stack Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Learning Stack projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Learning Stack and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Learning Stack investments work better.
This Learning Stack All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.