Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical LED Lighting Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any LED Lighting related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated LED Lighting specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the LED Lighting Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 702 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which LED Lighting improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 702 standard requirements:
- Do we have the right capabilities and capacities?
- Customer Measures: How Do Customers See Us?
- Are you failing differently each time?
- Have changes been properly/adequately analyzed for effect?
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its LED Lighting processes?
- How would one define LED Lighting leadership?
- What measurements are being captured?
- What about LED Lighting Analysis of results?
- What are the known security controls?
- What key stakeholder process output measure(s) does LED Lighting leverage and how?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the LED Lighting book in PDF containing 702 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your LED Lighting self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the LED Lighting Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which LED Lighting areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough LED Lighting Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage LED Lighting projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step LED Lighting Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 LED Lighting project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you have an agreed upon process for alerting the LED Lighting project Manager if a request for change in requirements leads to a product scope change?
- Initiating Process Group: Realistic – Are the desired results expressed in a way that the team will be motivated and believe that the required level of involvement will be obtained?
- Risk Audit: Have customers been involved fully in the definition of requirements?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Communications Management Plan: What help do you and your team need from the stakeholder?
- Team Performance Assessment: If you have received criticism from reviewers that your work suffered from method variance, what was the circumstance?
- Procurement Audit: Has the organization examined in detail the definition of performance?
- Project Management Plan: If the LED Lighting project is complex or scope is specialized, do you have appropriate and/or qualified staff available to perform the tasks?
- Project Schedule: How effectively were issues able to be resolved without impacting the LED Lighting project Schedule or Budget?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the schedule include LED Lighting project management time and change request analysis time?
Step-by-step and complete LED Lighting Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 LED Lighting project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 LED Lighting project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 LED Lighting project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 LED Lighting project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 LED Lighting project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 LED Lighting project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any LED Lighting project with this in-depth LED Lighting Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose LED Lighting projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in LED Lighting and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make LED Lighting investments work better.
This LED Lighting All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.