Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical LED Lighting Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any LED Lighting related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated LED Lighting specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the LED Lighting Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 702 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which LED Lighting improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 702 standard requirements:
- What constraints exist that might impact the team?
- How do you assess your LED Lighting workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- How does the team improve its work?
- When a LED Lighting manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- Think about the people you identified for your LED Lighting project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a LED Lighting study?
- What is the magnitude of the improvements?
- Do we combine technical expertise with business knowledge and LED Lighting Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make a business case?
- What are the implications of this decision 10 minutes, 10 months, and 10 years from now?
- To whom do you add value?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the LED Lighting book in PDF containing 702 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your LED Lighting self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the LED Lighting Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which LED Lighting areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough LED Lighting Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage LED Lighting projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step LED Lighting Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 LED Lighting project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the impact or consequence if the risk occurs?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Risks should be identified during which phase of LED Lighting project management life cycle?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its industry and community engagement planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive in enabling relationships with key stakeholder groups?
- Decision Log: How does an increasing emphasis on cost containment influence the strategies and tactics used?
- Risk Audit: If applicable; Which route/packaging option do you choose for transport of hazmat material?
- Activity Duration Estimates: A LED Lighting project manager has received activity duration estimates from his team. Which does he need in order to complete schedule development?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a provider selected based upon defined evaluation criteria?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the LED Lighting project?
- Project Scope Statement: Will there be documented contingency plans for the top 5-10 risks?
- Milestone List: It is to be a narrative text providing the crucial aspects of your LED Lighting project proposal answering what, who, how, when and where?
Step-by-step and complete LED Lighting Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 LED Lighting project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 LED Lighting project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 LED Lighting project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 LED Lighting project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 LED Lighting project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 LED Lighting project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any LED Lighting project with this in-depth LED Lighting Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose LED Lighting projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in LED Lighting and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make LED Lighting investments work better.
This LED Lighting All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.