Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Leiden Classical Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Leiden Classical related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Leiden Classical specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Leiden Classical Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 653 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Leiden Classical improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 653 standard requirements:
- Is the Leiden Classical organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
- Does Leiden Classical create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- What do we need to start doing?
- Is there a completed, verified, and validated high-level ‘as is’ (not ‘should be’ or ‘could be’) stakeholder process map?
- What are the Key enablers to make this Leiden Classical move?
- Which functions and people interact with the supplier and or customer?
- Is the current ‘as is’ process being followed? If not, what are the discrepancies?
- Has a project plan, Gantt chart, or similar been developed/completed?
- What are the usability implications of Leiden Classical actions?
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Leiden Classical improvements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Leiden Classical book in PDF containing 653 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Leiden Classical self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Leiden Classical Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Leiden Classical areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Leiden Classical Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Leiden Classical projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Leiden Classical Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Leiden Classical project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Is Leiden Classical project work proceeding in accordance with the original Leiden Classical project schedule?
- Issue Log: Is there an important stakeholder who is actively opposed and will not receive messages?
- Risk Audit: Do you have a clear plan for the future that describes what you want to do and how you are going to do it?
- Initiating Process Group: What are the overarching issues of your organization?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who is responsible for quantifying the Leiden Classical project requirements?
- Requirements Documentation: How will Requirements be documented and who signs off on them?
- Change Management Plan: Who is the target audience of the piece of information?
- WBS Dictionary: Is work progressively subdivided into detailed work packages as requirements are defined?
- Variance Analysis: Budget versus Actual. How does the monthly budget compare to actual experience?
- Schedule Management Plan: After initial schedule development, will the schedule be reviewed and validated by the Leiden Classical project team?
Step-by-step and complete Leiden Classical Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Leiden Classical project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Leiden Classical project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Leiden Classical project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Leiden Classical project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Leiden Classical project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Leiden Classical project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Leiden Classical project with this in-depth Leiden Classical Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Leiden Classical projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Leiden Classical and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Leiden Classical investments work better.
This Leiden Classical All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.