Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Leiden Classical Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Leiden Classical related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Leiden Classical specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Leiden Classical Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 653 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Leiden Classical improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 653 standard requirements:
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Leiden Classical, and Brand Value
- How was the ‘as is’ process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
- Who sets the Leiden Classical standards?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Leiden Classical forward?
- What one word do we want to own in the minds of our customers, employees, and partners?
- Who controls key decisions that will be made?
- What are the critical parameters to watch?
- Who has control over resources?
- How do we go about Comparing Leiden Classical approaches/solutions?
- What is the total cost related to deploying Leiden Classical, including any consulting or professional services?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Leiden Classical book in PDF containing 653 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Leiden Classical self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Leiden Classical Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Leiden Classical areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Leiden Classical Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Leiden Classical projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Leiden Classical Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Leiden Classical project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: What change processes have you experienced in your organization in the last 2 years?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is Leiden Classical project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What qualities does a successful Team leader possess?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Leiden Classical project?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are the skill areas critical to team performance present?
- Closing Process Group: Contingency planning. If a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How have experts such as Deming, Juran, Crosby, and Taguchi affected the quality movement and todays use of Six Sigma?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent do the intervention objectives and strategies of the Leiden Classical project respond to the organizations plans?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the level of experience available with the organization?
- Cost Management Plan: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the Leiden Classical project schedule(s)?
Step-by-step and complete Leiden Classical Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Leiden Classical project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Leiden Classical project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Leiden Classical project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Leiden Classical project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Leiden Classical project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Leiden Classical project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Leiden Classical project with this in-depth Leiden Classical Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Leiden Classical projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Leiden Classical and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Leiden Classical investments work better.
This Leiden Classical All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.