Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Lend Lease Project Management & Construction Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Lend Lease Project Management & Construction related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Lend Lease Project Management & Construction specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Lend Lease Project Management & Construction Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 711 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Lend Lease Project Management & Construction improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 711 standard requirements:
- How will input, process, and output variables be checked to detect for sub-optimal conditions?
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Lend Lease Project Management & Construction leaders?
- What should we measure to verify efficiency gains?
- Consider your own Lend Lease Project Management & Construction project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- What is the craziest thing we can do?
- Have you identified your Lend Lease Project Management & Construction key performance indicators?
- Does Lend Lease Project Management & Construction systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- Who has control over resources?
- To whom do you add value?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Lend Lease Project Management & Construction book in PDF containing 711 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Lend Lease Project Management & Construction self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Lend Lease Project Management & Construction Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Lend Lease Project Management & Construction areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Lend Lease Project Management & Construction Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Lend Lease Project Management & Construction projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Lend Lease Project Management & Construction Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Lend Lease Project Management & Construction project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the Lend Lease Project Management & Construction project schedule available for all Lend Lease Project Management & Construction project team members to review?
- Cost Management Plan: The definition of the Lend Lease Project Management & Construction project scope what needs to be accomplished?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are there new risks that mitigation strategies might introduce?
- Source Selection Criteria: Comparison of each offer’s prices to the estimated prices -are there significant differences?
- Executing Process Group: How does a Lend Lease Project Management & Construction project life cycle differ from a product life cycle?
- Cost Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Lend Lease Project Management & Construction project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Procurement Audit: What are your procurement processes with contractors?
- Executing Process Group: Do the products created live up to the necessary quality?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Can a trend be established from historical performance data on the selected measure and are the criteria for using trend analysis or forecasting methods met?
- Requirements Documentation: How do you know when a Requirement is accurate enough?
Step-by-step and complete Lend Lease Project Management & Construction Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Lend Lease Project Management & Construction project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Lend Lease Project Management & Construction project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Lend Lease Project Management & Construction project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Lend Lease Project Management & Construction project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Lend Lease Project Management & Construction project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Lend Lease Project Management & Construction project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Lend Lease Project Management & Construction project with this in-depth Lend Lease Project Management & Construction Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Lend Lease Project Management & Construction projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Lend Lease Project Management & Construction and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Lend Lease Project Management & Construction investments work better.
This Lend Lease Project Management & Construction All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.