Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Lend Lease Project Management & Construction Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Lend Lease Project Management & Construction related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Lend Lease Project Management & Construction specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Lend Lease Project Management & Construction Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 711 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Lend Lease Project Management & Construction improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 711 standard requirements:
- Who has control over resources?
- Does Lend Lease Project Management & Construction analysis show the relationships among important Lend Lease Project Management & Construction factors?
- Why do we need to keep records?
- How likely is the current Lend Lease Project Management & Construction plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- How will new or emerging customer needs/requirements be checked/communicated to orient the process toward meeting the new specifications and continually reducing variation?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate Lend Lease Project Management & Construction data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
- Does our organization need more Lend Lease Project Management & Construction education?
- Were Pareto charts (or similar) used to portray the ‘heavy hitters’ (or key sources of variation)?
- How do you measure the Operational performance of your key work systems and processes, including productivity, cycle time, and other appropriate measures of process effectiveness, efficiency, and innovation?
- Were the planned controls in place?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Lend Lease Project Management & Construction book in PDF containing 711 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Lend Lease Project Management & Construction self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Lend Lease Project Management & Construction Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Lend Lease Project Management & Construction areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Lend Lease Project Management & Construction Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Lend Lease Project Management & Construction projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Lend Lease Project Management & Construction Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Lend Lease Project Management & Construction project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are Lend Lease Project Management & Construction project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Procurement Audit: Did the additional works introduce minor or non-substantial changes to performance, as described in the contract documents?
- Planning Process Group: Will the products created live up to the necessary quality?
- Executing Process Group: What are the main processes included in Lend Lease Project Management & Construction project quality management?
- Quality Audit: Is there a written procedure for receiving materials?
- Cost Management Plan: Have Lend Lease Project Management & Construction project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Project Schedule: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the Lend Lease Project Management & Construction project schedule?
- Change Request: What are the basic mechanics of the Change Advisory Board (CAB)?
- Quality Audit: What mechanisms exist for identification of staff development needs?
- Risk Audit: What is happening in other jurisdictions? Could that happen here?
Step-by-step and complete Lend Lease Project Management & Construction Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Lend Lease Project Management & Construction project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Lend Lease Project Management & Construction project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Lend Lease Project Management & Construction project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Lend Lease Project Management & Construction project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Lend Lease Project Management & Construction project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Lend Lease Project Management & Construction project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Lend Lease Project Management & Construction project with this in-depth Lend Lease Project Management & Construction Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Lend Lease Project Management & Construction projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Lend Lease Project Management & Construction and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Lend Lease Project Management & Construction investments work better.
This Lend Lease Project Management & Construction All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.