Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical LevelDB Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any LevelDB related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated LevelDB specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the LevelDB Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 716 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which LevelDB improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 716 standard requirements:
- Does LevelDB analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- What are the short and long-term LevelDB goals?
- Is there a transfer of ownership and knowledge to process owner and process team tasked with the responsibilities.
- What did the team gain from developing a sub-process map?
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these LevelDB processes?
- What have we done to protect our business from competitive encroachment?
- Is the current ‘as is’ process being followed? If not, what are the discrepancies?
- Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a LevelDB process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the LevelDB process available?
- What is the craziest thing we can do?
- Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the LevelDB book in PDF containing 716 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your LevelDB self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the LevelDB Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which LevelDB areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough LevelDB Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage LevelDB projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step LevelDB Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 LevelDB project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Is a Construction detail attached (to aid in explanation)?
- Risk Audit: Are these safety and risk management policies posted for all to see?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are end-users enthusiastically committed to the LevelDB project and the system/product to be built?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all involved stakeholders and work groups committed to the LevelDB project?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the schedule include LevelDB project management time and change request analysis time?
- Variance Analysis: Are estimates of costs at completion generated in a rational, consistent manner?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Which resource planning tool provides information on resource responsibility and accountability?
- Quality Management Plan: How does training support what is important to your organization and the individual?
- Cost Management Plan: How difficult will it be to do specific tasks on the LevelDB project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the LevelDB project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
Step-by-step and complete LevelDB Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 LevelDB project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 LevelDB project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 LevelDB project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 LevelDB project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 LevelDB project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 LevelDB project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any LevelDB project with this in-depth LevelDB Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose LevelDB projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in LevelDB and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make LevelDB investments work better.
This LevelDB All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.