Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical LG UX Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any LG UX related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated LG UX specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the LG UX Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which LG UX improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a LG UX project?
- How do controls support value?
- What should we stop doing?
- Which customers can’t participate in our market because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Has the improvement team collected the ‘voice of the customer’ (obtained feedback; qualitative and quantitative)?
- Do we have past LG UX Successes?
- Does our organization need more LG UX education?
- Can we add value to the current LG UX decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- Is there regularly 100% attendance at the team meetings? If not, have appointed substitutes attended to preserve cross-functionality and full representation?
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the LG UX book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your LG UX self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the LG UX Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which LG UX areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough LG UX Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage LG UX projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step LG UX Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 LG UX project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its methods are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Cost Management Plan: Do LG UX project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Change Management Plan: How do you gain sponsors buy-in to the communication plan?
- Scope Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and Vendors?
- Executing Process Group: Will a new application be developed using existing hardware, software, and networks?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the LG UX project Manager qualified and experienced in LG UX project Management?
- Lessons Learned: How effective were the communications materials in providing and orienting team members about the details of the LG UX project?
- Procurement Audit: Are proper authorization and approval required prior to payment?
- Procurement Audit: Are procedures established on how orders will be shipped?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Can the contractor substantiate work package and planning package budgets?
Step-by-step and complete LG UX Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 LG UX project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 LG UX project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 LG UX project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 LG UX project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 LG UX project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 LG UX project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any LG UX project with this in-depth LG UX Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose LG UX projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in LG UX and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make LG UX investments work better.
This LG UX All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: