Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Liberty Accounts Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Liberty Accounts related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Liberty Accounts specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Liberty Accounts Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 654 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Liberty Accounts improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 654 standard requirements:
- How do we keep the momentum going?
- Does the team have regular meetings?
- What is the minimum educational requirement for potential new hires?
- Against what alternative is success being measured?
- Are there any constraints (technical, political, cultural, or otherwise) that would inhibit certain solutions?
- How do your measurements capture actionable Liberty Accounts information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
- Have new benefits been realized?
- Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic Liberty Accounts objectives?
- In the case of a Liberty Accounts project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Liberty Accounts project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. Can we track that any Liberty Accounts project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Liberty Accounts book in PDF containing 654 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Liberty Accounts self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Liberty Accounts Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Liberty Accounts areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Liberty Accounts Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Liberty Accounts projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Liberty Accounts Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Liberty Accounts project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Define the Help Desk model. Who will take full responsibility?
- Change Management Plan: Have the business unit contacts been briefed by the Liberty Accounts project team?
- Risk Audit: Does your organization have a process for meeting its ongoing taxation obligations?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are estimates of costs at completion generated in a rational, consistent manner?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the demands of the task compatible with and converge with the mission and functions of the formal organization?
- Cost Management Plan: Is Liberty Accounts project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Closing Process Group: What level of risk does the proposed budget represent to the Liberty Accounts project?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: In preparing the Lessons Learned report, should it reflect a consensus viewpoint, or should the report reflect the different individual viewpoints?
- Quality Management Plan: Written by multiple authors and in multiple writing styles?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Liberty Accounts project success?
Step-by-step and complete Liberty Accounts Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Liberty Accounts project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Liberty Accounts project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Liberty Accounts project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Liberty Accounts project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Liberty Accounts project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Liberty Accounts project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Liberty Accounts project with this in-depth Liberty Accounts Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Liberty Accounts projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Liberty Accounts and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Liberty Accounts investments work better.
This Liberty Accounts All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.