Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Libor Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Libor related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Libor specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Libor Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Libor improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What evaluation strategy is needed and what needs to be done to assure its implementation and use?
- How will the process owner and team be able to hold the gains?
- How do you measure success?
- Are gaps between current performance and the goal performance identified?
- Is there a limit on the number of users in Libor ?
- How do we link Measurement and Risk?
- Who is the Libor process owner?
- Is maximizing Libor protection the same as minimizing Libor loss?
- Can We Measure the Return on Analysis?
- How will the day-to-day responsibilities for monitoring and continual improvement be transferred from the improvement team to the process owner?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Libor book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Libor self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Libor Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Libor areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Libor Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Libor projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Libor Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Libor project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there ways to reduce the time it takes to get something approved?
- Procurement Audit: Where the organization engaged an expert, was the contract awarded in compliance with procurement regulations?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have Libor project management standards and procedures been established and documented?
- Change Management Plan: Who is the audience for change management activities?
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence that the consultants participating in the Libor project design released information to contractors competing for the prime contract?
- Quality Management Plan: How do senior leaders create an environment that encourages learning and innovation?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the detailed Libor project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Libor project via agreements?
- WBS Dictionary: Is work progressively subdivided into detailed work packages as requirements are defined?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are staff involved as partners in the improvement process?
Step-by-step and complete Libor Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Libor project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Libor project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Libor project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Libor project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Libor project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Libor project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Libor project with this in-depth Libor Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Libor projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Libor and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Libor investments work better.
This Libor All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.