Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical LibrePlan Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any LibrePlan related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated LibrePlan specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the LibrePlan Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 667 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which LibrePlan improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 667 standard requirements:
- How is progress measured?
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
- What controls do we have in place to protect data?
- Are improved process (‘should be’) maps modified based on pilot data and analysis?
- Does LibrePlan analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- What tools were most useful during the improve phase?
- How likely is it that a customer would recommend our company to a friend or colleague?
- What management system can we use to leverage the LibrePlan experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a LibrePlan project?
- To what extent does management recognize LibrePlan as a tool to increase the results?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the LibrePlan book in PDF containing 667 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your LibrePlan self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the LibrePlan Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which LibrePlan areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough LibrePlan Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage LibrePlan projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step LibrePlan Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 LibrePlan project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other LibrePlan projects / systems?
- Executing Process Group: What LibrePlan projects and services are in the portfolio of your organization?
- Source Selection Criteria: How do you facilitate evaluation against published criteria?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there any potential occupational health and safety issues due to the proposed purchases?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other LibrePlan projects / systems?
- Planning Process Group: Will the products created live up to the necessary quality?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is there a clear description of the scope of practice of the LibrePlan projects educators?
- Procurement Audit: Were all interested operators allowed the opportunity to participate?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are procedures defined by which the LibrePlan project scope may be changed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will additional funds be needed for hardware or software?
Step-by-step and complete LibrePlan Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 LibrePlan project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 LibrePlan project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 LibrePlan project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 LibrePlan project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 LibrePlan project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 LibrePlan project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any LibrePlan project with this in-depth LibrePlan Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose LibrePlan projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in LibrePlan and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make LibrePlan investments work better.
This LibrePlan All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.