Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Licensed Penetration Tester Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Licensed Penetration Tester related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Licensed Penetration Tester specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Licensed Penetration Tester Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Licensed Penetration Tester improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- Which models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- Are new and improved process (‘should be’) maps developed?
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Licensed Penetration Tester project?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on Licensed Penetration Tester?
- Are customer(s) identified and segmented according to their different needs and requirements?
- At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Licensed Penetration Tester is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- How can you negotiate Licensed Penetration Tester successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- How is progress measured?
- Who is On the Team?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Licensed Penetration Tester book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Licensed Penetration Tester self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Licensed Penetration Tester Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Licensed Penetration Tester areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Licensed Penetration Tester Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Licensed Penetration Tester projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Licensed Penetration Tester Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Licensed Penetration Tester project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the general purpose in defining responsibilities of those affiliated with the Licensed Penetration Tester project?
- WBS Dictionary: Changes in the nature of the overhead requirements?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was each Licensed Penetration Tester project Team member in fulfilling his/her role?
- Risk Register: What would the impact to the Licensed Penetration Tester project objectives be should the risk arise?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Define the work as completely as possible. What work will be included in the Licensed Penetration Tester project?
- Cost Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when others occur?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the BEST thing for the Licensed Penetration Tester project manager to do?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Pay attention to the quality of the plans: is the content complete, or does it seem to be lacking detail?
- Scope Management Plan: What is the estimated cost of creating and implementing?
- Quality Audit: How do you indicate the extent to which your personnel would be expected to contribute to the work effort?
Step-by-step and complete Licensed Penetration Tester Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Licensed Penetration Tester project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Licensed Penetration Tester project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Licensed Penetration Tester project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Licensed Penetration Tester project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Licensed Penetration Tester project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Licensed Penetration Tester project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Licensed Penetration Tester project with this in-depth Licensed Penetration Tester Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Licensed Penetration Tester projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Licensed Penetration Tester and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Licensed Penetration Tester investments work better.
This Licensed Penetration Tester All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.