Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Life extension Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Life extension related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Life extension specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Life extension Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Life extension improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are the critical parameters to watch?
- Is the solution technically practical?
- How will the process owner and team be able to hold the gains?
- How to Secure Life extension?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Life extension models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- Has/have the customer(s) been identified?
- Why Measure?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Life extension product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
- What key stakeholder process output measure(s) does Life extension leverage and how?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Life extension book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Life extension self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Life extension Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Life extension areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Life extension Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Life extension projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Life extension Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Life extension project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which does one need in order to complete schedule development?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the IMS used by all levels of management for Life extension project implementation and control?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system include procedures for measuring performance of the lowest level organization responsible for the control account?
- Milestone List: Can you derive how soon can the whole Life extension project finish?
- Risk Register: Is further information required before making a decision?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when they occur?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are the facilities, expertise, resources, and management know-how available to handle the situation?
- Procurement Audit: Did the organization permit tenderers to submit variants, thus offering space for creative solutions and added value?
- Cost Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Life extension project estimates?
- Lessons Learned: What is the proportion of in-house and contractor personnel authorized for the Life extension project?
Step-by-step and complete Life extension Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Life extension project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Life extension project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Life extension project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Life extension project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Life extension project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Life extension project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Life extension project with this in-depth Life extension Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Life extension projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Life extension and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Life extension investments work better.
This Life extension All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.