Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Life Science Account Management and Selling Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Life Science Account Management and Selling related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Life Science Account Management and Selling specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Life Science Account Management and Selling Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 851 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Life Science Account Management and Selling improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 851 standard requirements:
- How will new or emerging customer needs/requirements be checked/communicated to orient the process toward meeting the new specifications and continually reducing variation?
- Was a data collection plan established?
- Is the implementation plan designed?
- What are the basics of Life Science Account Management and Selling fraud?
- What are specific Life Science Account Management and Selling Rules to follow?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Life Science Account Management and Selling strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Life Science Account Management and Selling project?
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Life Science Account Management and Selling delivery for example is new software needed?
- When is the estimated completion date?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Life Science Account Management and Selling book in PDF containing 851 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Life Science Account Management and Selling self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Life Science Account Management and Selling Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Life Science Account Management and Selling areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Life Science Account Management and Selling Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Life Science Account Management and Selling projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Life Science Account Management and Selling Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Life Science Account Management and Selling project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Network Diagram: Review the logical flow of the network diagram. Take a look at which activities you have first and then sequence the activities. Do they make sense?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the assigned Life Science Account Management and Selling project manager a PMP (Certified Life Science Account Management and Selling project manager) and experienced?
- Change Management Plan: Have the business unit contacts been briefed by the Life Science Account Management and Selling project team?
- Risk Audit: Are you meeting your legal, regulatory and compliance requirements – if not, why not?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Lessons Learned: How closely did deliverables match what was defined within the Life Science Account Management and Selling project Scope?
- Procurement Audit: Are reports based on sound data available to those responsible for monitoring the performance of contracts?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the team possess adequate membership to achieve its ends?
- Scope Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
Step-by-step and complete Life Science Account Management and Selling Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Life Science Account Management and Selling project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Life Science Account Management and Selling project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Life Science Account Management and Selling project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Life Science Account Management and Selling project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Life Science Account Management and Selling project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Life Science Account Management and Selling project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Life Science Account Management and Selling project with this in-depth Life Science Account Management and Selling Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Life Science Account Management and Selling projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Life Science Account Management and Selling and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Life Science Account Management and Selling investments work better.
This Life Science Account Management and Selling All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.