Each member of the team is expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate.
More Uses of the Lighting as a Service Toolkit:
- Assure your planning coordinates and provides training to external partners, stakeholders and community groups.
- Head: pro audio/dj/lighting specialization.
- Audit: desk and chair and lighting.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts.
- Perform daily stocking and maintenance duties.
- Remove waste and rubbish from the premises to designated area.
- Lead: pro audio/dj/lighting sales.
- Audit: community involvement coordination.
- Manage tight deadlines, creative problem solving and adapting to sudden changes.
- Ensure that all assigned areas are cleaned and sanitized according to departmental procedures.