Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Line of Code Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Line of Code related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Line of Code specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Line of Code Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Line of Code improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How will measures be used to manage and adapt?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Line of Code into the services that we provide?
- Do those selected for the Line of Code team have a good general understanding of what Line of Code is all about?
- What are the challenges?
- Are customers identified and high impact areas defined?
- How can we measure the performance?
- How can you measure Line of Code in a systematic way?
- What tools were most useful during the improve phase?
- Does the practice systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
- What else needs to be measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Line of Code book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Line of Code self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Line of Code Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Line of Code areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Line of Code Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Line of Code projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Line of Code Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Line of Code project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What are the procedures and processes to be followed for purchases, including approval and authorisation requirements?
- Scope Management Plan: Would the Line of Code project cost sharing involve reimbursement to the sponsor?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and vendors?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Line of Code project leaders committed to this Line of Code project full time?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does the job market and current state of the economy affect human resource management?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will unresolved questions be handled once approval has been obtained?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its management of its ethical responsibilities is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Network Diagram: What is the organization s history in doing similar activities?
- Requirements Documentation: How do you get the user to tell you what they want?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does a missing responsibility indicate that the current Line of Code project is not yet fully understood?
Step-by-step and complete Line of Code Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Line of Code project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Line of Code project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Line of Code project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Line of Code project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Line of Code project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Line of Code project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Line of Code project with this in-depth Line of Code Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Line of Code projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Line of Code and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Line of Code investments work better.
This Line of Code All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.