Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Lingotek Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Lingotek related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Lingotek specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Lingotek Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Lingotek improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do we know that any Lingotek analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- Is there a small-scale pilot for proposed improvement(s)? What conclusions were drawn from the outcomes of a pilot?
- At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Lingotek is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- What does the ‘should be’ process map/design look like?
- Are we / should we be Revolutionary or evolutionary?
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that Lingotek brings?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the Lingotek team’s improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Lingotek?
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- Do the problem and goal statements meet the SMART criteria (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Lingotek book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Lingotek self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Lingotek Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Lingotek areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Lingotek Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Lingotek projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Lingotek Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Lingotek project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: Mitigate. What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Project Scope Statement: How will you verify the accuracy of the work of the Lingotek project, and what constitutes acceptance of the deliverables?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Does the lesson describe a function that would be done differently the next time?
- Team Operating Agreement: What administrative supports will be put in place to support the team and the teams supervisor?
- Communications Management Plan: In your work, how much time is spent on stakeholder identification?
- Project Schedule: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the Lingotek project schedule?
- Lessons Learned: What solutions or recommendations can you offer that would have improved some aspect of the Lingotek project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the Lingotek project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Issues Management?
- Procurement Audit: Was the performance description adequate to needs and legal requirements?
Step-by-step and complete Lingotek Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Lingotek project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Lingotek project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Lingotek project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Lingotek project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Lingotek project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Lingotek project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Lingotek project with this in-depth Lingotek Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Lingotek projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Lingotek and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Lingotek investments work better.
This Lingotek All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.