Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical LiquidPlanner Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any LiquidPlanner related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated LiquidPlanner specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the LiquidPlanner Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 659 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which LiquidPlanner improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 659 standard requirements:
- Can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
- Does LiquidPlanner appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- What counts that we are not counting?
- What are the expected benefits of LiquidPlanner to the stakeholder?
- Is there a completed, verified, and validated high-level ‘as is’ (not ‘should be’ or ‘could be’) stakeholder process map?
- Will a response program recognize when a crisis occurs and provide some level of response?
- What should we stop doing?
- Is there a control plan in place for sustaining improvements (short and long-term)?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving LiquidPlanner forward?
- When a LiquidPlanner manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the LiquidPlanner book in PDF containing 659 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your LiquidPlanner self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the LiquidPlanner Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which LiquidPlanner areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough LiquidPlanner Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage LiquidPlanner projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step LiquidPlanner Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 LiquidPlanner project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
- Risk Management Plan: Management -what contingency plans do you have if the risk becomes a reality?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
- Initiating Process Group: In which LiquidPlanner project management process group is the detailed LiquidPlanner project budget created?
- Procurement Audit: If a purchase order calls for a cost-plus agreement, is the method of determining how final charges will be determined specified?
- Lessons Learned: How complete and timely were the materials you were provided to decide whether to proceed from one LiquidPlanner project lifecycle phase to the next?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is a benefit of an analogous LiquidPlanner project estimate?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Given your research into similar classes and the work you think is required for this LiquidPlanner project, what assumptions, variables, or costs would you change from the information provided above?
- Procurement Audit: Is it calculated whether aggregated procurement can be more cost-efficient?
- Project Scope Statement: What is the most common tool for helping define the detail?
Step-by-step and complete LiquidPlanner Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 LiquidPlanner project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 LiquidPlanner project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 LiquidPlanner project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 LiquidPlanner project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 LiquidPlanner project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 LiquidPlanner project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any LiquidPlanner project with this in-depth LiquidPlanner Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose LiquidPlanner projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in LiquidPlanner and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make LiquidPlanner investments work better.
This LiquidPlanner All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.