Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical LiquidPlanner Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any LiquidPlanner related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated LiquidPlanner specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the LiquidPlanner Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 659 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which LiquidPlanner improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 659 standard requirements:
- How do we go about Comparing LiquidPlanner approaches/solutions?
- How do we go about Securing LiquidPlanner?
- What are the costs of reform?
- Who will determine interim and final deadlines?
- How do we link Measurement and Risk?
- What are specific LiquidPlanner Rules to follow?
- For your LiquidPlanner project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your LiquidPlanner activities?
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
- What are the uncertainties surrounding estimates of impact?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the LiquidPlanner book in PDF containing 659 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your LiquidPlanner self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the LiquidPlanner Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which LiquidPlanner areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough LiquidPlanner Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage LiquidPlanner projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step LiquidPlanner Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 LiquidPlanner project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Procurement Management Plan: Was the LiquidPlanner project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Cost Management Plan: Will the earned value reporting interface between time and cost management?
- Quality Audit: Do prior clients have a positive opinion of the organization?
- Project Scope Statement: If you were to write a list of what should not be included in the scope statement, what are some of the things that you would recommend be described as out-of-scope?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How to measure the achievement of the Immediate Objective?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Has the need for the LiquidPlanner project been properly established?
- Scope Management Plan: Has stakeholder analysis been conducted, assessing their influence on the LiquidPlanner project and their authority levels?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Based on your LiquidPlanner project communication management plan, what worked well?
Step-by-step and complete LiquidPlanner Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 LiquidPlanner project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 LiquidPlanner project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 LiquidPlanner project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 LiquidPlanner project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 LiquidPlanner project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 LiquidPlanner project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any LiquidPlanner project with this in-depth LiquidPlanner Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose LiquidPlanner projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in LiquidPlanner and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make LiquidPlanner investments work better.
This LiquidPlanner All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.