Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical LiquidPlanner Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any LiquidPlanner related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated LiquidPlanner specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the LiquidPlanner Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 659 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which LiquidPlanner improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 659 standard requirements:
- Do the decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Are gaps between current performance and the goal performance identified?
- In the case of a LiquidPlanner project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a LiquidPlanner project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. Can we track that any LiquidPlanner project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- Will LiquidPlanner have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- Which models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- How is business? Why?
- Cloud management for LiquidPlanner do we really need one?
- What is the range of capabilities?
- Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- What specifically is the problem? Where does it occur? When does it occur? What is its extent?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the LiquidPlanner book in PDF containing 659 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your LiquidPlanner self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the LiquidPlanner Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which LiquidPlanner areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough LiquidPlanner Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage LiquidPlanner projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step LiquidPlanner Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 LiquidPlanner project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Does the individual having check-signing responsibility review the use of the signature plates?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are requirements fully understood by the software engineering team and customers?
- Procurement Audit: Are staff members evaluated in accordance with the terms of existing negotiated agreements?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do all members feel responsible for all agreed-upon measures?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Is there a training program in place for stakeholders covering expectations, roles and responsibilities and any addition knowledge others need to be good stakeholders?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the manpower level sufficient to meet the future business requirements?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Will the LiquidPlanner project collaborate with the local community and leverage resources?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How does the LiquidPlanner project involve consultations or collaboration with other organizations?
- Executing Process Group: Do LiquidPlanner project managers understand the organizational context for their LiquidPlanner projects?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which skills do you think are most important for an information technology LiquidPlanner project manager?
Step-by-step and complete LiquidPlanner Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 LiquidPlanner project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 LiquidPlanner project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 LiquidPlanner project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 LiquidPlanner project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 LiquidPlanner project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 LiquidPlanner project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any LiquidPlanner project with this in-depth LiquidPlanner Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose LiquidPlanner projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in LiquidPlanner and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make LiquidPlanner investments work better.
This LiquidPlanner All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.