Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Live television Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Live television related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Live television specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Live television Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 858 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Live television improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 858 standard requirements:
- Have all of the relationships been defined properly?
- Are accountability and ownership for Live television clearly defined?
- Does our organization need more Live television education?
- Is it economical; do we have the time and money?
- How would you define the culture here?
- How likely is the current Live television plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- What management system can we use to leverage the Live television experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- What specifically is the problem? Where does it occur? When does it occur? What is its extent?
- Does Live television systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- Will We Aggregate Measures across Priorities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Live television book in PDF containing 858 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Live television self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Live television Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Live television areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Live television Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Live television projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Live television Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Live television project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Were Live television project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Cost Management Plan: Were Live television project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are indirect costs accumulated for comparison with the corresponding budgets?
- Closing Process Group: Mitigate. What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Can the risk be avoided by choosing a different alternative?
- Formal Acceptance: What features, practices, and processes proved to be strengths or weaknesses?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are Live television project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Communications Management Plan: Timing: when do the effects of the communication take place?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Who will be in command to monitor and control the performance of the consortium members (consortium leader/client)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: (Cpi), and schedule performance index (spi) for the Live television project?
Step-by-step and complete Live television Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Live television project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Live television project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Live television project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Live television project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Live television project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Live television project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Live television project with this in-depth Live television Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Live television projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Live television and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Live television investments work better.
This Live television All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.