Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Livestream Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Livestream related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Livestream specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Livestream Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 804 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Livestream improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 804 standard requirements:
- How do we do risk analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
- Explorations of the frontiers of Livestream will help you build influence, improve Livestream, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- In the past year, what have you done (or could you have done) to increase the accurate perception of this company/brand as ethical and honest?
- How do we keep the momentum going?
- Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Livestream project manager?
- What would you recommend your friend do if he/she were facing this dilemma?
- Do the problem and goal statements meet the SMART criteria (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound)?
- Who sets the Livestream standards?
- What should we measure to verify effectiveness gains?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Livestream book in PDF containing 804 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Livestream self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Livestream Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Livestream areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Livestream Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Livestream projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Livestream Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Livestream project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Are there risks to human health or the environment that need to be controlled or mitigated?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Risk Audit: Have all involved been advised of any obligations they have to sponsors?
- Activity Duration Estimates: (Cpi), and schedule performance index (spi) for the Livestream project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are all authorized tasks assigned to identified organizational elements?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What happens if you cannot produce the documentation for the single audit?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
- Variance Analysis: Are there knowledgeable Livestream projections of future performance?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are Livestream project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Define the work as completely as possible. What work will be included in the Livestream project?
Step-by-step and complete Livestream Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Livestream project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Livestream project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Livestream project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Livestream project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Livestream project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Livestream project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Livestream project with this in-depth Livestream Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Livestream projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Livestream and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Livestream investments work better.
This Livestream All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.