Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Local Number Portability Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Local Number Portability related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Local Number Portability specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Local Number Portability Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Local Number Portability improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What is measured?
- How do senior leaders deploy your organizations vision and values through your leadership system, to the workforce, to key suppliers and partners, and to customers and other stakeholders, as appropriate?
- What would happen if Local Number Portability weren’t done?
- What are we attempting to measure/monitor?
- How will effects be measured?
- What are specific Local Number Portability Rules to follow?
- How often will data be collected for measures?
- Who will provide the final approval of Local Number Portability deliverables?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Local Number Portability, and Brand Value
- Did any value-added analysis or ‘lean thinking’ take place to identify some of the gaps shown on the ‘as is’ process map?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Local Number Portability book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Local Number Portability self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Local Number Portability Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Local Number Portability areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Local Number Portability Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Local Number Portability projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Local Number Portability Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Local Number Portability project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the Local Number Portability project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Local Number Portability project is needed?
- Procurement Audit: Is a cash flow chart prepared and used in determining the timing and term of investments?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Local Number Portability project?
- Quality Management Plan: How do senior leaders create an organizational focus on customers and other stakeholders?
- Team Operating Agreement: Does your team need access to all documents and information at all times?
- Milestone List: What specific improvements did you make to the Local Number Portability project proposal since the previous time?
- Team Directory: How do unidentified risks impact the outcome of the Local Number Portability project?
- Cost Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Are there any safeguards to prevent intentional or unintentional rating errors?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
Step-by-step and complete Local Number Portability Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Local Number Portability project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Local Number Portability project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Local Number Portability project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Local Number Portability project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Local Number Portability project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Local Number Portability project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Local Number Portability project with this in-depth Local Number Portability Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Local Number Portability projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Local Number Portability and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Local Number Portability investments work better.
This Local Number Portability All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.