Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Local Number Portability Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Local Number Portability related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Local Number Portability specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Local Number Portability Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Local Number Portability improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are new benefits received and understood?
- How to deal with Local Number Portability Changes?
- How will the process owner verify improvement in present and future sigma levels, process capabilities?
- Are there any constraints (technical, political, cultural, or otherwise) that would inhibit certain solutions?
- Are we Assessing Local Number Portability and Risk?
- Is data collected on key measures that were identified?
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Local Number Portability processes?
- What management system can we use to leverage the Local Number Portability experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- Are the measurements objective?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Local Number Portability into the services that we provide?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Local Number Portability book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Local Number Portability self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Local Number Portability Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Local Number Portability areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Local Number Portability Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Local Number Portability projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Local Number Portability Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Local Number Portability project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Issue Log: What help do you and your team need from the stakeholders?
- Procurement Management Plan: Do Local Number Portability project managers participating in the Local Number Portability project know the Local Number Portability projects true status first hand?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Cost Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8–40 hours)?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What are the key services, contractual arrangements, or other relationships between stakeholder groups?
- Quality Audit: How do you indicate the extent to which your personnel would be expected to contribute to the work effort?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Changes in the nature of the overhead requirements?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are sub-teams possible or necessary?
- Milestone List: It is to be a narrative text providing the crucial aspects of your Local Number Portability project proposal answering what, who, how, when and where?
Step-by-step and complete Local Number Portability Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Local Number Portability project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Local Number Portability project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Local Number Portability project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Local Number Portability project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Local Number Portability project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Local Number Portability project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Local Number Portability project with this in-depth Local Number Portability Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Local Number Portability projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Local Number Portability and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Local Number Portability investments work better.
This Local Number Portability All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.