Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Location-Aware Applications Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Location-Aware Applications related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Location-Aware Applications specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Location-Aware Applications Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Location-Aware Applications improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do you measure success?
- Schedule Development, Feasibility Analysis, Location-Aware Applications Management, Project Closings, Technique: Using the Critical Path Method
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Location-Aware Applications agendas for the next 3 years?
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
- How do you improve your likelihood of success ?
- What is measured?
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Location-Aware Applications goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- How will success or failure be measured?
- How do we Identify specific Location-Aware Applications investment and emerging trends?
- Is data collected and displayed to better understand customer(s) critical needs and requirements.
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Location-Aware Applications book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Location-Aware Applications self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Location-Aware Applications Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Location-Aware Applications areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Location-Aware Applications Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Location-Aware Applications projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Location-Aware Applications Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Location-Aware Applications project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Communications Management Plan: Can you think of other people who might have concerns or interests?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the IMS used by all levels of management for Location-Aware Applications project implementation and control?
- Procurement Audit: Is the routing of copies of purchase order forms defined?
- Lessons Learned: How well was Location-Aware Applications project status communicated throughout your involvement in the Location-Aware Applications project?
- Procurement Audit: Was the formal review of requests to participate or evaluation of bids correctly undertaken?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can team members meet frequently enough to accomplish the team’s ends?
- Risk Audit: Does the organization have a register of insurance policies detailing all current insurance policies?
- Planning Process Group: In what way has the program contributed towards the issue culture and development included on the public agenda?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: What is the probability the Location-Aware Applications project can be completed in 47 weeks?
Step-by-step and complete Location-Aware Applications Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Location-Aware Applications project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Location-Aware Applications project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Location-Aware Applications project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Location-Aware Applications project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Location-Aware Applications project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Location-Aware Applications project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Location-Aware Applications project with this in-depth Location-Aware Applications Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Location-Aware Applications projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Location-Aware Applications and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Location-Aware Applications investments work better.
This Location-Aware Applications All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.