Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Location awareness Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Location awareness related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Location awareness specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Location awareness Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 853 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Location awareness improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 853 standard requirements:
- Are we taking our company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- Why is change control necessary?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect Location awareness workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- What are internal and external Location awareness relations?
- Why Measure?
- Implementation Planning- is a pilot needed to test the changes before a full roll out occurs?
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of Location awareness moving forward?
- How will the process owner and team be able to hold the gains?
- Which Location awareness goals are the most important?
- What is our question?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Location awareness book in PDF containing 853 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Location awareness self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Location awareness Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Location awareness areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Location awareness Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Location awareness projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Location awareness Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Location awareness project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: What is involved in Location awareness project scope management, and why is good Location awareness project scope management so important on information technology Location awareness projects?
- Procurement Audit: Does the organization use existing contracts where possible to avoid the cost of bidding?
- Requirements Documentation: What is the risk associated with cost and schedule?
- Procurement Audit: Access to data, including standing data, and the identification of restriction levels and authorised personnel was in place?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How do you enter durations, link tasks, and view critical path information?
- WBS Dictionary: Is future work which cannot be planned in detail subdivided to the extent practicable for budgeting and scheduling purposes?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Security analysis has access to information that is sanitized?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Location awareness project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are people being developed to meet the challenges of the future?
- Requirements Management Plan: Are all the stakeholders ready for the transition into the user community?
Step-by-step and complete Location awareness Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Location awareness project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Location awareness project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Location awareness project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Location awareness project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Location awareness project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Location awareness project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Location awareness project with this in-depth Location awareness Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Location awareness projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Location awareness and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Location awareness investments work better.
This Location awareness All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.