Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical LockPath Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any LockPath related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated LockPath specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the LockPath Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which LockPath improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are the business goals LockPath is aiming to achieve?
- Will LockPath have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- How would our PR, marketing, and social media change if we did not use outside agencies?
- If you could go back in time five years, what decision would you make differently? What is your best guess as to what decision you’re making today you might regret five years from now?
- How do we provide a safe environment -physically and emotionally?
- Are we Assessing LockPath and Risk?
- What is the minimum educational requirement for potential new hires?
- What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
- What are the disruptive LockPath technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- If you had to rebuild your organization without any traditional competitive advantages (i.e., no killer a technology, promising research, innovative product/service delivery model, etc.), how would your people have to approach their work and collaborate together in order to create the necessary conditions for success?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the LockPath book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your LockPath self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the LockPath Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which LockPath areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough LockPath Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage LockPath projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step LockPath Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 LockPath project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Does a documented LockPath project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are inspections completed to determine if the results comply with the requirements?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your key performance measures/indicators for tracking progress relative to your action plans?
- Scope Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the LockPath project via agreements?
- Quality Management Plan: How do you ensure that your sampling methods and procedures meet your data needs?
- Risk Audit: Will safety checks of personal equipment supplied by competitors be conducted?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are contingency plans created to prepare for risk events to occur?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to identify individuals authorized to make certain decisions?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are LockPath project leaders committed to this LockPath project full time?
- WBS Dictionary: Are material costs reported within the same period as that in which BCWP is earned for that material?
Step-by-step and complete LockPath Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 LockPath project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 LockPath project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 LockPath project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 LockPath project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 LockPath project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 LockPath project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any LockPath project with this in-depth LockPath Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose LockPath projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in LockPath and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make LockPath investments work better.
This LockPath All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.