Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Logic Control Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Logic Control related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Logic Control specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Logic Control Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Logic Control improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are team charters developed?
- How to Secure Logic Control?
- How are we doing compared to our industry?
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with Logic Control?
- Will Logic Control deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- Why should we expend time and effort to implement measurement?
- Are customer(s) identified and segmented according to their different needs and requirements?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Logic Control process?
- What are the Roles and Responsibilities for each team member and its leadership? Where is this documented?
- How do you use Logic Control data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Logic Control book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Logic Control self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Logic Control Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Logic Control areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Logic Control Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Logic Control projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Logic Control Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Logic Control project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Network Diagram: Are the Gantt Chart and/or Network Diagram updated periodically and used to assess the overall Logic Control project timetable?
- Change Request: Have SCM procedures for noting the change, recording it, and reporting it been followed?
- Scope Management Plan: Have adequate procedures been put in place for Logic Control project communication and status reporting across Logic Control project boundaries (for example interdependent software development among interfacing systems)?
- Procurement Audit: Are there any complaints of the suppliers and/or end-users?
- Procurement Audit: Are travel expenditures monitored to determine that they are in line with other employees and reasonable for the area of travel?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the main processes included in Logic Control project quality management?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Guiding question: Who shall you involve in the making of the stakeholder map?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the acceptance management process?
- Risk Management Plan: Litigation – What is the probability that lawsuits will cause problems or delays in the Logic Control project?
- Change Management Plan: Is there a software application relevant to this deliverable?
Step-by-step and complete Logic Control Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Logic Control project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Logic Control project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Logic Control project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Logic Control project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Logic Control project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Logic Control project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Logic Control project with this in-depth Logic Control Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Logic Control projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Logic Control and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Logic Control investments work better.
This Logic Control All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.