Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Logic model Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Logic model related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Logic model specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Logic model Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Logic model improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do the Logic model results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Is the solution technically practical?
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Logic model project?
- How important is the completion of a recognized college or graduate-level degree program in the hiring decision?
- Is a response plan in place for when the input, process, or output measures indicate an ‘out-of-control’ condition?
- Is a contingency plan established?
- Is there documentation that will support the successful operation of the improvement?
- How did the team generate the list of possible solutions?
- Whats the best design framework for Logic model organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- How to Secure Logic model?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Logic model book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Logic model self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Logic model Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Logic model areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Logic model Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Logic model projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Logic model Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Logic model project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Sensitivity Analysis -Which risks will have the most impact on the Logic model project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the detailed Logic model project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What resources (both financial and non-financial) are available/needed?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are Vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Procurement Audit: Was timely and equal access to contract documents and information provided to all candidates?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are post milestone Logic model project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- Quality Management Plan: Have you eliminated all duplicative tasks or manual efforts, where appropriate?
- Planning Process Group: Are the necessary foundations in place to ensure the sustainability of the results of the Logic model project?
- Procurement Audit: Are outsourcing and Public Private Partnerships considered as alternatives to in-house work?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
Step-by-step and complete Logic model Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Logic model project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Logic model project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Logic model project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Logic model project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Logic model project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Logic model project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Logic model project with this in-depth Logic model Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Logic model projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Logic model and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Logic model investments work better.
This Logic model All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.