Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Logic programming Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Logic programming related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Logic programming specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Logic programming Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 844 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Logic programming improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 844 standard requirements:
- How do we Identify specific Logic programming investment and emerging trends?
- Who else should we help?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Logic programming’s gains?
- What is our competitive advantage?
- What are we challenging, in the sense that Mac challenged the PC or Dove tackled the Beauty Myth?
- Is the improvement team aware of the different versions of a process: what they think it is vs. what it actually is vs. what it should be vs. what it could be?
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Logic programming goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- Do we monitor the Logic programming decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- What happens at this company when people fail?
- How can auditing be a preventative security measure?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Logic programming book in PDF containing 844 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Logic programming self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Logic programming Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Logic programming areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Logic programming Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Logic programming projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Logic programming Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Logic programming project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: Can you reasonably estimate total organization requirements for the coming year?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system include procedures for measuring the performance of critical subcontractors?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Logic programming project baseline?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will additional funds be needed for hardware or software?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Risk Register: How could such Risk affect the Logic programming project in terms of cost and schedule?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you think Logic programming project managers of large information technology Logic programming projects need strong technical skills?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent have the target population and participants made the activities their own, taking an active role in it?
- Quality Metrics: Are there already quality metrics available that detect nonlinear embeddings and trends similar to the users perception?
- Scope Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Logic programming project plan?
Step-by-step and complete Logic programming Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Logic programming project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Logic programming project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Logic programming project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Logic programming project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Logic programming project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Logic programming project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Logic programming project with this in-depth Logic programming Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Logic programming projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Logic programming and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Logic programming investments work better.
This Logic programming All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.