Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Logic programming Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Logic programming related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Logic programming specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Logic programming Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 834 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Logic programming improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 834 standard requirements:
- Is the impact that Logic programming has shown?
- Is data collected on key measures that were identified?
- What specifically is the problem? Where does it occur? When does it occur? What is its extent?
- What are the uncertainties surrounding estimates of impact?
- Who controls critical resources?
- What does the data say about the performance of the stakeholder process?
- In the case of a Logic programming project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Logic programming project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. Can we track that any Logic programming project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- Did any additional data need to be collected?
- What is the estimated value of the project?
- What baselines are required to be defined and managed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Logic programming book in PDF containing 834 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Logic programming self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Logic programming Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Logic programming areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Logic programming Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Logic programming projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Logic programming Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Logic programming project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: After changes are approved are Logic programming project documents updated and distributed?
- Project Portfolio management: Do you analyse the impact of individual new Logic programming projects to the overall portfolio?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the probabilities of chosen technologies being suitable for local conditions?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are there checklists created to determine if all quality processes are followed?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the level of experience available with the organization?
- Risk Management Plan: Do you have a consistent repeatable process that is actually used?
- Source Selection Criteria: Does an evaluation need to include the identification of strengths and weaknesses?
- Scope Management Plan: Are funding resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the Logic programming project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Have most organizations benefited from outsourcing?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Logic programming project?
Step-by-step and complete Logic programming Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Logic programming project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Logic programming project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Logic programming project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Logic programming project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Logic programming project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Logic programming project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Logic programming project with this in-depth Logic programming Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Logic programming projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Logic programming and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Logic programming investments work better.
This Logic programming All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.