Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Logical Data Warehouse Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Logical Data Warehouse related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Logical Data Warehouse specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Logical Data Warehouse Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 685 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Logical Data Warehouse improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 685 standard requirements:
- Does Logical Data Warehouse appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- Do we combine technical expertise with business knowledge and Logical Data Warehouse Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make a business case?
- How often will data be collected for measures?
- What constraints exist that might impact the team?
- Do we effectively measure and reward individual and team performance?
- What are our Logical Data Warehouse Processes?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Logical Data Warehouse product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- What tools were most useful during the improve phase?
- Is data collected on key measures that were identified?
- Do you, as a leader, bounce back quickly from setbacks?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Logical Data Warehouse book in PDF containing 685 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Logical Data Warehouse self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Logical Data Warehouse Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Logical Data Warehouse areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Logical Data Warehouse Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Logical Data Warehouse projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Logical Data Warehouse Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Logical Data Warehouse project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What is the expected monetary value of the Logical Data Warehouse project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Monitoring of the overall Logical Data Warehouse project status – are there any changes in the Logical Data Warehouse project that can effect and cause new possible risks?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is the level of commitment and professionalism?
- Project Portfolio management: Why should the resource portfolio contain a minimum of information?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the primary and secondary schedule tools defined?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who will obstruct/hinder the Logical Data Warehouse project if they are not involved?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staff are presenting original work, and properly acknowledging the work of others?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
- Risk Management Plan: How are Risk Analvsis and Prioritization Performed?
- Executing Process Group: In what way has the programme come up with innovative measures for problem-solving?
Step-by-step and complete Logical Data Warehouse Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Logical Data Warehouse project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Logical Data Warehouse project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Logical Data Warehouse project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Logical Data Warehouse project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Logical Data Warehouse project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Logical Data Warehouse project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Logical Data Warehouse project with this in-depth Logical Data Warehouse Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Logical Data Warehouse projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Logical Data Warehouse and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Logical Data Warehouse investments work better.
This Logical Data Warehouse All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.