Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Logistics Network Planning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Logistics Network Planning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Logistics Network Planning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Logistics Network Planning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 700 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Logistics Network Planning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 700 standard requirements:
- Was a cause-and-effect diagram used to explore the different types of causes (or sources of variation)?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Logistics Network Planning. How do we gain traction?
- What charts has the team used to display the components of variation in the process?
- What are the costs of reform?
- What is the magnitude of the improvements?
- What happens when a new employee joins the organization?
- Were the planned controls working?
- Consider your own Logistics Network Planning project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- What business benefits will Logistics Network Planning goals deliver if achieved?
- How do mission and objectives affect the Logistics Network Planning processes of our organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Logistics Network Planning book in PDF containing 700 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Logistics Network Planning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Logistics Network Planning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Logistics Network Planning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Logistics Network Planning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Logistics Network Planning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Logistics Network Planning Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Logistics Network Planning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are staff involved as partners in the improvement process?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all involved Logistics Network Planning project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Logistics Network Planning project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Variance Analysis: Are estimates of costs at completion generated in a rational, consistent manner?
- Risk Management Plan: Was an original risk assessment/risk management plan completed?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can the team measure progress against specific goals?
- Procurement Audit: Are all initial purchase contracts made by the purchasing organization?
- Procurement Audit: Did the organization state the minimum requirements to be met by the variants in the tender documents?
- Lessons Learned: Was the user/client satisfied with the end product?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Briefly describe some key events in the history of Logistics Network Planning project management. What Logistics Network Planning project was the first to use modern Logistics Network Planning project management?
Step-by-step and complete Logistics Network Planning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Logistics Network Planning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Logistics Network Planning project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Logistics Network Planning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Logistics Network Planning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Logistics Network Planning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Logistics Network Planning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Logistics Network Planning project with this in-depth Logistics Network Planning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Logistics Network Planning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Logistics Network Planning and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Logistics Network Planning investments work better.
This Logistics Network Planning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.