Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Logistics Network Planning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Logistics Network Planning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Logistics Network Planning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Logistics Network Planning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 700 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Logistics Network Planning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 700 standard requirements:
- What are the usability implications of Logistics Network Planning actions?
- What is the cost of poor quality as supported by the team’s analysis?
- Are improved process (‘should be’) maps modified based on pilot data and analysis?
- What particular quality tools did the team find helpful in establishing measurements?
- What is the implementation plan?
- How do we engage the workforce, in addition to satisfying them?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Logistics Network Planning’s gains?
- Is the impact that Logistics Network Planning has shown?
- What improvements have been achieved?
- What is Effective Logistics Network Planning?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Logistics Network Planning book in PDF containing 700 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Logistics Network Planning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Logistics Network Planning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Logistics Network Planning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Logistics Network Planning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Logistics Network Planning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Logistics Network Planning Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Logistics Network Planning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Will the Logistics Network Planning project collaborate with the local community and leverage resources?
- Risk Management Plan: Is there anything you would now do differently on your Logistics Network Planning project based on this experience?
- Project Portfolio management: Governance. How does the organization ensure that Logistics Network Planning project and program benefits and risks are being managed to optimize the overall value creation from the portfolio?
- Lessons Learned: To what extent was the evolution of risks communicated?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do you use diagramming techniques to show cause and effect?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Who is allowed to see what data about which resources?
- Process Improvement Plan: Have the supporting tools been developed or acquired?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the uncertainties associated with the technology selected for the Logistics Network Planning project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Who should be notified of the occurrence of each of the risk indicators?
Step-by-step and complete Logistics Network Planning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Logistics Network Planning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Logistics Network Planning project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Logistics Network Planning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Logistics Network Planning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Logistics Network Planning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Logistics Network Planning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Logistics Network Planning project with this in-depth Logistics Network Planning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Logistics Network Planning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Logistics Network Planning and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Logistics Network Planning investments work better.
This Logistics Network Planning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.