Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical London Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any London related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated London specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the London Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 694 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which London improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 694 standard requirements:
- What are your current levels and trends in key London measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a London strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- Are customer(s) identified and segmented according to their different needs and requirements?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of London’s gains?
- Is there one single service desk for the organization or are there different ones?
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of London moving forward?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the London requirements in detail?
- What have we done to protect our business from competitive encroachment?
- The Future of Fintech and Banking: Digitally disrupted or reimagined?
- How can skill-level changes improve London?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the London book in PDF containing 694 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your London self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the London Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which London areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough London Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage London projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step London Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 London project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Have the funding arrangements been agreed where payments take place over several financial periods?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What Do People Write/Say On Status/London project Reports?
- Initiating Process Group: Professionals want to know what is expected from them what are the deliverables?
- Lessons Learned: What were the main sources of frustration in the London project?
- Planning Process Group: In what ways can the governance of the London project be improved so that it has greater likelihood of achieving future sustainability?
- Quality Audit: How is the Strategic Plan (and other plans) reviewed and revised?
- Executing Process Group: What type of information goes in the quality assurance plan?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the customer technically sophisticated in the product area?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Risk Management Plan: Does the London project have the authority and ability to avoid the risk?
Step-by-step and complete London Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 London project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 London project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 London project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 London project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 London project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 London project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any London project with this in-depth London Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose London projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in London and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make London investments work better.
This London All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.